profile
cbox
affis
credits
JASZIEJUELZ THE SWEETEST DRUG
By any other name would taste so...*ummphhh*
.jasziejuelz.
.liana.yana.jasz.
.january baby.
.attached to babylove AZA.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

funny shyte,i still remember this date.
comment(s): 0
date: Sunday, July 04, 2010
time: Sunday, July 04, 2010


Crazy,but it seems your prayer for me,has be answered,thank you.




Woke up in the morning today with a full bright smile.
Awaken by baby's message saying ,

"good morning my dear baby,hopefully today you will have a good day without thinking what date is today alright dear.im always here for you my darling.im goin to work now.=)"

well,right after he said that to me,
Den i realized what he was talking about,which after that got me thinking about it fer awhile.
switched on my computer and my heart just suddenly have the feeling to go to mixpod.com to update my blog songs.
Suddenly,i saw one of my old playlist and i played it.this are the songs inside.




The song,bring me back to my memory lane whereby i used to listen to this song to remember that someone I used to love full heartedly.That someone who left and walked away from me 3 years ago.Funny thing is,if i were to remember exactly,today supposingly to be our 4 yrs anniversary.But nah,its just a thought of it that got me being a lil emotional today.I was sitting down inside the bus today,passing by Whitley Secondary,my old secondary school.I smiled at the building upon looking at the name of the school.A school that brings back a lot of memories from the bad ones to the good ones.That where i actually knew that person and that where we actually end.I feel the pinch right after i switched on the song,but after awhile,listening to it,i feel peace in me.Not everyone understands this feeling,but like what people say,"
forgive the enemy and from there,you will find the peace within you".I guess that phrase is very true.

I used to hate him very much,but as time goes by...I feel like,
I dont need to hate him,I dont need to because Ive forgiven him for his mistakes that he did to me and hope to know that he sincerely forgiven me for not catering to what he yearns for all this while in our relationship.

He once told me this before during our last meet up last year,

"i know youre looking for a miracle whereby this muhd farhan bin johan,changes his mind and to come back to you

.
.

.
.
dont worry,i know that someday,one day,you will find someone who looks better than this  farhan,funny like this farhan,crazy like this farhan,can be a better person to look after you than this muhd farhan bin johan"

I still remember him saying that to me on our last meeting before the both of us,vanished into thin air.NOLA.just kidding.anyway,maybe,thanks to his prayer,i actually found someone who loves me the way i am,who loves to laugh at me at my clumsiness,able to handle my anger,able to handle my bull shytes,and of course,able to shower and understand every single thing in me.and thats you,my babylove.maybe theres a blessing in disguise in everything that happen yea.
i love you very much my dear,aza. i love you,very much.